Kepler College may post names and year of completion for students who have graduated from the degree or certificate program. If you wish to know anything about individuals who enrolled in the degree program, please email the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want general information, please email email@example.com or write Kepler College by using the address listed at the footer of the website.
- Kepler College does not share names or e-mail addresses of newsletter subscribers or individuals requesting information from the College.
- Kepler College does not share addresses or other personal information except as required by law and based on a legitmate request for business needs by Board members, administration and staff.
- Kepler College does not share e-mails, addresses, or phone information for students to the general public. This information may be part of the student directory circulated for student use if a student has given approval.
- Kepler College may post names, certificate or diploma and year of completion for students who have graduated from the degree or certificate program. Students can request their name be removed at any time.
Links to General Website
As a non-profit educational corporation, Kepler College does not automatically reciprocate links with other websites. If you want a link to be posted to a website, please know that links these links must be approved by members of the Web Site Review Committee (“Review Committee”) which consists of the College President and designated members of the Board of Trustees.
The web site owner or other designated individual will be responsible for notifying Kepler College of any change of web address. If a link is broken for longer than one month, the link will be removed from the Kepler College web site.
The following criteria must be met:
Upon approval, the following links will be permitted under the “Community Resources” Section
- Links to non-profit organizations with no commercial interests
- Links to for-profit organizations only if they have an educational value for students and the general public, for example for conferences, workshops or educational articles
- Links to educational materials and training resources
- Links to board and faculty-owned and maintained websites as part of their CV
In areas reserved for Kepler College board, students and/or faculty,
- At the request of administrators or faculty members, links to web sites having information helpful to the students are permitted.
- At the request of administrators or faculty members, links to web sites having information helpful to administrators or faculty are permitted.
- At the request of the Board of Trustees Chair, or a majority of the Board of Trustees, links to websites having information helpful to the Board are permitted.
Under Donations Section
Donors names will be listed under the appropriate donation; links to donor-owned and maintained websites can be included.
Students and Graduates
Links to student or Kepler graduate websites may be provided in connection to an educational article, or an article describing their activities post-Kepler.